User Group Meeting April 2009
Join us this month for a special Microsoft sponsored event. April 16th, 6 PM at Microsoft’s Lincoln Square offices in Bellevue, WA (click here for address):
Looking at the issues, challenges, and industry from an IT Pro perspective, Thrive provides resources and pragmatic guidance to enable IT Pros to thrive in these challenging times. Thrive focuses on three pillars:
· Anticipate and manage career change with guidance from career experts and IT leaders
· Connect with communities and peers to expand your network
· Save money and time with Microsoft technologies you already own
· Enhance your technical skills to get ahead of the curve
Business and IT Alignment
· Be a more effective advocate for you and your team
· Align IT goals with your company’s business objectives
Presented by Steve Banks, Microsoft SBS-MVP. We will have give-away drawings for Microsoft provided MS Press books, as well as some “mystery prize” cards. Pizza will be sponsored by Microsoft (in addition to their normal sponsorship of the room and beverages).
Using Business Intelligence to Improve Performance
Presented by Bob Taylor – VitalSigns™ Program Manager
Bob will be discussing the importance of using BI to get a clearer picture of current trends and financial patterns in your business to improve profitability and long-term sustainability.
After these two presentations we will have a brief roundtable discussion.